The Music Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to blow off steam, and discuss your favourite bands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sell or Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gamrpro
Garage Jammer
Garage Jammer

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 am

What do you prefer doing with your video games or systems? Give away to a friend or family member or sell it to a gaming corporation?

I'd prefer giving it away to my cousin because I love him and I'm sure hes already satisfied with the games I had.

Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 am

Depends most of the times my relatives or friends all have the consoles I have. So I usually jeep them abd eventually sell them or trade them in when I upgrade to the next gen console
Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com
Pivetor
Pivetor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm

I dont give away my systems. I love them all *Some more than others :}* Like my N64, and SNES!
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Rolling Eyes I wish I still had my snes Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com

Darky1126
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Pivetor wrote:
I dont give away my systems. I love them all *Some more than others :}* Like my N64, and SNES!
You and me bro!
Anyway, Generally keep them, they collect a good years dust, I use 4 generally in this order (3 months ea)
PS2
NES
N64
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sell or Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell or Giveaway   Sell or Giveaway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sell or Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Music Goes :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to:  

Headbangers Haven 
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com