The Music Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to blow off steam, and discuss your favourite bands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Foals - Indie\Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

BigLove
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

The Foals - Indie\Rock Empty
PostSubject: The Foals - IndieRock   The Foals - Indie\Rock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 am

Anyone listen to the foals? They're really good. Pretty simple work with guitar, but the drums are amazing. So hard to learn, i'm trying to learn the album start to finish, its helped improve my technique quite a lot, but its so hard just trying to get their timings right, especially with Two steps twice.

Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Foals - Indie\Rock   The Foals - Indie\Rock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 am

Ah the foals are good, one of my indie friends showed me them he's obsessed haha, also you should check out parades they're pretty similar, I like them cause its the same style as foals without the lame vocals.

Also I added a video in your post so people can hear they're stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com
sobi123
sobi123
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: The Foals - Indie\Rock   The Foals - Indie\Rock Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 am

aawwww Man as i said here should be diffrent kind of songs can find people ... great song man ... i really enjoyed Thanks for sharing with us a great song
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Foals - Indie\Rock   The Foals - Indie\Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Foals - Indie\Rock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top