The Music Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to blow off steam, and discuss your favourite bands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

2 More Suggetion for your forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sobi123
sobi123
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

2 More Suggetion for your forum Empty
PostSubject: 2 More Suggetion for your forum   2 More Suggetion for your forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 am

Helloo Admin i have 2 more suggetion for your forum.

1 : Just Got your Top Level Domain name, becaue this URL is To big and also difficult for remembers for member So this one is better you took a Top level Domain name like .com .net etc if you cant got top level domain name you just use Free TLD like .tk .co.cc etc

2: Every Forum have his own logo and logo is most Atractive for any new Commers So i suggest you that you can make a atractive forum logo

Hope So this was Help.
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

2 More Suggetion for your forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 More Suggetion for your forum   2 More Suggetion for your forum Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks sobi for your suggestions, I'm getting paid tomorrow so a .com will be bought tomorrow, and in the next month if the forum picks up i'll also pay to get rid of the ads. For now I want to keep the forum simple so it looks inviting and not really full on to new comers, and once it picks up I will be hosting a graphics competition with a prize of $5 to create a logo & Banner Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com

2 More Suggetion for your forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top