The Music Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to blow off steam, and discuss your favourite bands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

[Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Empty
PostSubject: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 am

The Music Goes first competition. The forum is picking up really fast, but theres one thing its lacking. A good logo and header, I don't have the software required to make a header, and i'm sure theres someone out there to do it. So if you want make a header with the same dimensions as the current one. (728 x 200)

The Top 3 Entries will be considered based on my pick, and then There will be a poll for everyone to choose the top one. Firstly upload your banner + logo as an attachment for a reply to this, and I will choose. The competition ends in one month on the 10th of April, and then I will give it another 2 weeks with the top 3 for people to choose from.

The winner will have their banner used at the top of the site and positioned on the Gfx team if they want to, and I will pay them a $5 AUD Reward, Paypal Only Smile

Thanks, Fiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com
Mokeli
Mokeli
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 pm

This is a good Deal, DO you what any specific colors?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 am

Forum colours, try to make it suit the forum
Back to top Go down
Mokeli
Mokeli
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 am

Okay, I would like to Join the Competition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 am

Thanks, Would love to see your image Smile
Back to top Go down
Mokeli
Mokeli
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 am

Do you mid if I had a image or if its animated?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 am

Animated is fine Smile
Back to top Go down

Taz
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am

I would like to be in here also Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 am

Taz wrote:
I would like to be in here also Very Happy.

Sure, have a go Smile
Back to top Go down
juice
juice
Bedroom Gigger
Bedroom Gigger

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

No registration is required. But by not registering, it is possible for others to copy your logo, which could be detrimental to your business, regardless of whether it is profit oriented or non-profit.
Registering a logo is a long, tedious and expensive process, so usually, small businesses and entrepreneurs just design a logo and use it immediately. But, supposing there exists a company with a logo that is registered, which looks like yours or is similar to yours, you could get sued. Fortunately however, the company will usually inform you about it, and request you to change the logo. You'll get sued only if you refuse.
Whether or not you can register a logo created from a free logo creation site depends on the site's Terms of Service. Read the Terms of Service and make a decision accordingly. Supposing you are allowed to register it, then there shouldn't be a problem, provided no one else has registered it before you and your logo does not look deceivingly similar to competitors' logos.

If you decide not to register the logo, you can still use it for whatever purpose it was meant for, but be aware that there are probably many others with the very same logo, since it was created using a free logo creation site that is freely available to anyone. Bearing this in mind, you may want to get a professional logo designing company to design a logo for you, because a logo is meant to distinguish yourself from competition.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://getwebsitetraffic.org

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!   [Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Competition] Create a Banner + Logo for TMG!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top