The Music Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to blow off steam, and discuss your favourite bands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Polkadot Cadaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Fiction
Admin
Admin

Polkadot Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Polkadot Cadaver   Polkadot Cadaver Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

Polkadot Cadaver is a band formed by members of the now defunct Baltimore rock band Dog Fashion Disco. The band is musically similar to Dog Fashion Disco and inherited many of their fans. However Polkadot Cadaver focuses more on creating music than on gigs. Much of the artwork used by Polkadot Cadaver was produced by fans of Dog Fashion Disco. Their debut album, Purgatory Dance Party, was released via internet pre-sales on November 17, 2007, with a street date of November 27, 2007.

March 2008 saw the release of the band's first two videos, "Chloroform Girl" and "Pure Bedlam for Halfbreeds", which are available on the band's official MySpace page. Both videos were directed by Art Barn's Dan Edwards. A video has also been produced for "Bring Me the Head of Andy Warhol", which is available on YouTube. Two Polkadot Cadaver demos were featured on the Dog Fashion Disco rarities album, Beating a Dead Horse to Death... Again.

The band has confirmed via their Facebook page that the new album titled "Sex Offender" will be released on May 10, 2011.

I found this band through Dog Fashion Disco, as most of their fans did. I listen to them a lot more than DFD.

This would be my favourite song by them, and am eagerly waiting the release of there new album.

Back to top Go down
http://www.themusicgoes.com

Polkadot Cadaver

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Music Goes :: Music :: Music Corner :: Experimental-
Jump to:  

Headbangers Haven 
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com